Cotton fabric. Made in The USA.
This vintage western shirt is in very good vintage condition with no flaws to mention.
On the label reads Roughrider by Circle T. Made in the USA. Cut 175 X-Large.
We estimate it to be Size XL.
Measurements- (taken from seam to seam, while garment is lying flat.) You should compare the measurements of this vintage western shirt to something of your own, to best gauge the fit.
Shoulder to shoulder- 60 cm/ 23.5 inch
Chest- 69 cm/ 27 inch
Sleeve length- 62 cm/24.5 inch
Base of collar to bottom- 85 cm/ 33.5 inch
Only 1 available
- Shipping rates are combined and calculated at the checkout.
- Rates start at $9
- Free delivery on orders over $100.
- Dispatched within 1-2 days.
- Express post, insurance and signature on delivery upgrades are available at the checkout.
- International postage with tracking, is calculated at the checkout.
- We accept exchanges but not refunds.
- Exchanges must be lodged within 3 days of delivery
- Buyer pays return postage.
We also provide measurements of the garment in the description, and
suggest you grab a tape measure and compare the size to something
similar of your own, to best gauge how it will fit.
We pride ourselves on the high standard of our vintage items and will not offer anything for sale that looks too worn out, has noticeable stains or needs repairs. However, being vintage, you should expect that most items will have signs of general wash and wear. We inspect every item carefully and will describe any noticeable faults, such as holes, marks or fading in the listings.
How we rate the condition...
Brand New- Newly made products.
Excellent- Flawless, no signs of wear.
Very good-slightly worn, or a negligible fault that is not obvious.
Good- may have some wear and/or minor fading, small marks,stains, minor pilling, a few stitches missing etc.
Fair- Has obvious flaws, however is still wearable and/or collectable. Faults will be outlined in the listing.