Get noticed! With a liquid shine, this bare-back black glomesh halter top is the ultimate sexy, sophisticated glamour. This style is classic studio 54, high glamour disco, and looks good with shorts, mini skirts or tight pants.
Best fit an Aus size 6-10, US size 2-6, with a chest measurement of 34' or less. 45cm from side to side, at the widest point.
We offer an express shipping upgrade to the USA, the service is currently taking 5-8 days, and the cost is an extra $15 AUD (approx $11 USD). Just send us a message and we will create a link to a custom listing for you.
- Shipping rates are combined and calculated at the checkout.
- Rates start at $9
- Free delivery on orders over $100.
- Dispatched within 1-2 days.
- Express post, insurance and signature on delivery upgrades are available at the checkout.
- International postage with tracking, is calculated at the checkout.
- We accept exchanges but not refunds.
- Exchanges must be lodged within 3 days of delivery
- Buyer pays return postage.
We also provide measurements of the garment in the description, and
suggest you grab a tape measure and compare the size to something
similar of your own, to best gauge how it will fit.
We pride ourselves on the high standard of our vintage items and will not offer anything for sale that looks too worn out, has noticeable stains or needs repairs. However, being vintage, you should expect that most items will have signs of general wash and wear. We inspect every item carefully and will describe any noticeable faults, such as holes, marks or fading in the listings.
How we rate the condition...
Brand New- Newly made products.
Excellent- Flawless, no signs of wear.
Very good-slightly worn, or a negligible fault that is not obvious.
Good- may have some wear and/or minor fading, small marks,stains, minor pilling, a few stitches missing etc.
Fair- Has obvious flaws, however is still wearable and/or collectable. Faults will be outlined in the listing.